Preguntas más frecuentes
Lesson 1: Carbon, tipping points and our simplest solutions (45mins)
- The psychology of the emergency
- Key topics like tipping points, net-zero, and feedback loops
- What system changes and individual actions are most urgently needed to make a difference
Lesson 2: Nature, soil and the future of food (60 mins)
- Are we experiencing the sixth mass extinction?
- Could soil be our saviour?
- What does this have to do with our diets, and what can we do about it?
Lesson 3: Population, pollution and finding a balance (65 mins)
- Why it's so hard to think globally
- Where our waste goes
- Air and plastic pollution
- The complexities of our growing population
- Why protecting nature is the key to preventing future pandemics
Lesson 4: How do we fix this? Making the impossible possible (75 mins)
- How to tell a climate solution from a greenwashing quick-fix
- The ways we can all act to avoid catastrophe
- Our biggest solutions